Lack of funds makes it difficult for us to embark on
Vocational Education which is also part of our interest.
SOSSA objectives and strategies have always been to:
- Assist Southern Sudanese refugees with resources
- Have consultations with other NGOs interested in
the education of refugees. This involves taking part in educational conferences
and workshops on the education of refugees if invited.
- Sponsor qualified refugees to study in various
Ugandan secondary schools and other higher institutions of learning.
- Give special attention to girl education and women
- Promote cultural activities and adult education
- If you are interested in supporting SOSSA's efforts
in any of the above ways or for more information and detailed breakdowns
of needs and costs please contact:
4 A 2,